LIVE LOUD Festival at Sea is a vibrant floating escape where you can bask in the sun, put your toes in the sand, and feed off the energy of live outdoor concerts from multiple bands. And that’s just for starters.
It’s also everything you love about your favorite music and arts festival - activities galore, bonding time with family and friends - amplified into a vacation complete with private beaches, perfectly blended cocktails, endless (and free) dining options, unique island excursions, and most importantly, moments that become memories that will last a lifetime.
You will get late night jams, artist-hosted activities, theme nights and concerts on the beach, with a focus on the next wave of fresh new bands.
In addition to live music, the festival features other lifestyle elements like food, wine, craft beer, comedy and unique activities.
(Subject to change)
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - Depart Miami, FL (approx 4:00 PM ET)
- Thursday, February 27 - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday, February 28 - Day at Sea
- Saturday, March 1 - Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday, March 2 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx 8:00 AM ET)
We recommend that you book your flight home to depart no earlier than noon to ensure ample travel time.
Live Music & Entertainment
- Kris Allen •
- Bronze Radio Return •
- Saints of Valory •
- Ken Block & Drew Copeland •
- Yacht Rock Revue with Special Guests •
- DJ Soulman •
- Chuck Cannon •
- Kristy Lee & Dirt Road Revival •
- Brian Collins •
- The Shadowboxers •
- Dugas •
- Scott Munns •
- Trailer Park Ninjas •
- Hey Monea •
- Howl at the Moon •
- Amy Steiner - Yogi •
- Headphone Disco